Our lightweight sweaters are the perfect gift for someone who love sweaters, whether it is a photo collage or an adored theme, we can do it all. From families, to pets to quotes to flowers... whatever, however - We can do it!
PRINTING METHOD USED:
After your design has been sent to you then we will proceed to what they call textile printing... Textile printing is the process of applying colour to fabric in definite patterns or designs. In properly printed fabrics the colour is bonded with the fibre, so as to resist washing and friction. Textile printing is related to dyeing but in dyeing properly the whole fabric is uniformly covered with one colour, whereas in printing one or more colours are applied to it in certain parts only, and in sharply defined patterns.
We love this because it enables us to literally create magic and make people's garment dreams come true.
Creating something as awesome as custom printed garments, there is a process and it is not as cheap as store bought fabrics or garments. Here is a step by step explanation of what the process will entail AFTER PAYMENT HAS BEEN RECEIVED
1. We will go through your description or reference images regarding your design brief, if anything is unclear you will be contacted
2. You will receive designs (depending on how busy we are between 3-5 working days from payment)
3. Once you have approved the designs then we will go to print, the textile factory only prints on selective days, meaning this might also take 3-5 working days depending where we are in the week.
4. Once we have received the material, it then gets hand made by our in-house seamstress who is literally working around the clock, so from receipt of the materials, there will be about 5-7 working day waiting period
5. Once this is done, you will be contacted for collection (availability on our end) or you will be informed of delivery, this can take (depending on where you are situated) 1-5 working days.
Therefore, please do not order this product if you do not have at least 15 working days that you are willing to wait, we will always try our best to work as quick and efficient as possible but we do rely on 3rd party suppliers and we also get booked quote quick. Generally the lead is 10 working days, give or take a few, we try our best to get to everything as soon as we can.
Please note, due to the fact that these will be custom designed according to your specs it is a custom item which cannot be returned or swapped. We have uploaded the sizing charts in the image section. Please choose the correct size for the desired garment as we will not be held accountable if your shirt does not fit properly.
DESIGN AND PRINT:
The design process wil remain exactly the same as throughout the shop. We will send designs for your approval AFTER payment has been received. No order will go into production without payment being made. We will send you the design according to your specs sent or reference images sent. Please do note we will never be able to replicate a design reference right down to the last detail (unless designed by you) as this is plagiarism and we support fellow designers and want to create unique designs for you as the client. IF YOU WANT TO ADD PHOTOS, PLEASE SEND US THE PHOTOS VIA WETRANSFER, GOOGLE DRIVE OR DROPBOX, Please refrain from sending us whatsapp images or images saved from facebook. Good quality products, delivers good quality work.
Any design and idea as usual is welcome!
MATERIAL USED FOR THIS GARMENT
We make use of a one sided brushed fleece, which has a weight of 240gsm but it is a little lighter than your normal shop sweaters but still has the same warmth. Perfect for a rainy summers day or a winters morning. Please note we will match the ribbing on the bottom, sleeves and neck to match the main color in the design and also depending on availability as this is not custom printed and it is store bought.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please familiarise yourself with our terms and conditions, you can read it here: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If you make the payment for your order, we do assume you have read the T's and C's and understand it.