12oz sippy cup. +/-350ml.
BPA free, food grade stainless steel. BPA free, food grade stainless steel
Stainless steel baby sippy cup is durable and able to withstand drops from the little one’s hands. Stainless steel baby sippy cup is a bottle with a plastic nozzle for the little one to learn how to drink from a conventional cup The Stainless steel baby sippy cup has perfect curved handles for sturdy grip can be decorated in a special character print to make this tumbler unique and attractive for your toddler.
FULL WRAPS ARE POSSIBLE = Product fully printed in design all around. ANY DESIGN/THEME WELCOME
LEAD TIME EXPLANATION:
- Design lead time: 3-5 working days from confirmation of payment
- Production lead time: 5-10 working days after approval of artwork.
- SAFE LEAD TIME INDICATION 10-15 working days from confirmation of payment
- Design lead time: 5-7 working days from confirmation of payment
- Production lead time: 10-15 working days after approval of artwork.
- SAFE LEAD TIME INDICATION 15-20 working days from confirmation of payment
In the case where we can complete orders quicker, we will. Please do note it is not guaranteed and a deadline date if earlier than above indicated is requested, the team should be contacted prior to making payment
Based on the product's branding limitations, all our products are designed according to the client specifications in the theme and the branding option available for the product. Please do take note, we do pride ourselves in not copying other artists artworks and in the case where we aren't able to source original artworks we will re-design your idea. Please also note that supplied artwork is printed as is and it is required to supply HD artworks in the correct formats and sizes.
If you do want to purchase the product in bulk, please send an email to email@example.com for a quote.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Please ensure you read the T's and C's before placing an order or making a payment. By proceeding with the order, C'est La Vie Design will assume the client has read and understand the T's and C's.